Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lots of Love for Flora Grubb!


I love succulents and I am obsessed with them. For those of you who don't have a green thumb they are perfect! They are easy to grow since they don’t need a lot of water. Succulents can be used to make a beautiful bouquet, or make wonderful gifts! There are so many different varieties, and are beautiful when grown together. I enjoy stopping by different nurseries to try to find new ones I don’t have. One place I absolutely love is Flora Grubb. If you are ever in San Francisco you have to stop by. Please check out her website www.floragrubb.com. Yes, that is really her name! Her nursery is more like a museum where the plants are the art. It is truly like the secret garden. Once inside, you would never know you were in the middle of the busy city. It is so peaceful and beautiful. Her hanging terrariums are to die for. My co-worker got me one with an air plant in it but I love putting succulents in them. Flora Grubb also has the largest succulents I have ever seen. (similar to the ones featured above). She also has the cutest little stone owls so be sure to check those out too! I sure love all of my succulents and enjoy watching them grow and hope you like them too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home